The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) is a single-use test kit intended to detect the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19 in human oral fluid. This test is designed for home use with self-collected oral fluid samples in individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) obtain a preliminary results only, the final confirmation should be based on MOH diagnostic results.
MOH Approved test kit
Directions for use
1. Deeply cough 3 -5 times
2. Fit the funnel onto the tube and spit oral fluid
3. Remove the funnel, the oral fluid (non – bubble) should just reach the scale line
4. Place the tube into the tube holder, add entire disposable buffer.
5. Squeeze the tube 10 – 15 times.
6. Invert the tube and add 2 drops of solution to the specimen well(s) of the test device and then start the timer.
7. Read the result at 15 minutes.
8. After test is completed, place the all the components of the test kit in plastic Biosafety Bag provided and dispose it into trash