Treat yourself to a refreshing and subtle moment with this designer catalysis lamp with a pure and natural fragrance Pure White Tea.
The classic catalysis lamp is getting a makeover with its new, original cubic shape with rounded edges that combines modernity and softness. The Lampe Berger Ice Cube Grey Gift Set allows you to purify and perfume your interior while decorating it in an original way. Its translucent anthracite gray hue gives a raw and industrial character, very fashionable today in the decorative universe. Its massive silver straight frame allows it to impose itself. It begins with a sparkling zesty note of bergamot before giving way to the divine scent of Yunnan white tea and the fragrant range of white musks.
Lamp sold in a gift set with accessories: wick-burner, heavy shiny silver straight diffuser cap, stopper, and funnel + 250ml Pure White Tea home fragrance.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Pure White Tea
The Pure White Tea fragrance opens on sparkling bergamot enhanced by blackcurrant before continuing with white tea and a delicate bouquet of lily of the valley, rose, and jasmine. To close, a veil of white musks envelops the composition, accentuated with hints of cedarwood.
Direction of Use:
Lighting a lampe Berger is truly a ritual for wellbeing.
- First use or if lamp is empty, fill the Lampe Berger with Maison Berger lamp refill Fragrance.
- insert the burner and place the stopper on. Wait for 20mins.
- Remove the stopper, light the Lampe Berger using a match or a lighter, and wait for 2 mins.
- Blow out the flame.
- Put back the protective top, your Lampe Berger is working (max 1min/5sq ft. ie max 30mins * 129sq ft).
- To stop, remove the protective top and place the stopper on the burner. Lampe Berger recommends replacing the Burner after lighting it 200 times or once a year.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.