COVID-19 Ag Rapid Saliva Test Device is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of speciﬁc antigens from SARS-CoV-2 present in human saliva within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
Confirmatory testing by local health authorities may be required.
Test kit authorized for use by MOH Brunei
No eating, drinking, chewing gum, sweets, brushing teeth, smoking, vaping at least 1 hour before testing. Gargle and expel any food or drink residue in mouth with plain water.
One time use only
1). Test device (individually packed in a foil pouch).
2). Extraction buffer vial.
3). Saliva swab.
4). Instruction for use.
How to use:
- Cough deeply twice before testing.
- Insert the sponge end of the collector into the mouth. Swab both sides of the cheek back and forth along the gumline. Continue top to bottom on both sides, and also the top of the tongue.
- Keep pad on the tongue for 1 minute.
- Break off the collector, and leave the collected sample in the Sample Mixing Tube.
- Cap the mixing tube and shake it about 20 times.
- Add 3 drops into the sample well.
- Read the results after 15 minutes
How to Interpret the results:
POSITIVE: Two-colored lines appear in both C and T (C represents Control, T represents Test). If you see 2 lines, please proceed to your designated government hospital / clinic to get a PCR test immediately. Close contacts recommended to get tested as well.
NEGATIVE: Only one line appears at C or the top position.
INVALID: No line is appearing for both C and T or it only appears in T.