Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening is a dual action toothpaste specifically designed to help people with both sensitivity and gum problems. With its low abrasion formula, Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening is uniquely formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity and improve gum health at the same time. It builds a protective layer over sensitive areas, while targeting and removing plaque bacteria to help reduce swollen, bleeding gums. Plus, it gently lifts stains for whiter teeth. You can take control of both these concerning problems with one specialized toothpaste.
- Dual action for tooth sensitivity and gum problems
- Builds a protective layer over sensitive areas
- Targets and helps remove plaque† bacteria
- Relieves tooth sensitivity* & improves gum health
- Helps whiten teeth*
Direction of Use:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.