- Pea Protein contains 18 types of amino acids in total with 9 essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the body, and must be supplied by foods These essential amino acids are vital for our health as it helps to build and repair tissues, support immunity, growth and development.
- Pea protein contains branched-chain amino acids that promote muscle growth and help to build muscle mass.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for everyone as Pea Protein is plant-based, gluten free and lactose free. Most of the protein beverage in the market are dairy-based, which may not suitable for most of us as 90% of Singaporean are lactase deficient and lactose intolerant to varying degrees, which mean we are unable to digest and absorb nutrients from milk and dairy products or may even develop significant lactose intolerance symptoms such as bloatedness, diarrhea, vomiting, etc, after consuming milk and dairy products.
- Suitable for all stages of lifespan, individuals with diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and gout problems, kids, elderly, pregnant woman, breastfeeding mom, fitness lover, protein sources for vegetarians!
Direction For Use:
- Add 4 scoops of powder to 120ml of warm water, stir well & serve.