Modern lifestyle factors, and poor dietary choices such as an imbalance in saturated fat intake, may affect GLA metabolism, leading to an increase in dietary intake need. EPO contains the active ingredient, GLA, which is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesised by the body.
- PMT: Helps relieve symptoms of Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMT) such as, tender breasts, and mild irritability.
- Mild arthritic pain: EPO may assist in the relief of symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Mild eczema/dry skin: The essential fatty acid GLA, may help support healthy skin. This may be beneficial for the relief of the symptoms of mild eczema or dry skin conditions.
- Complexion: EPO can support skin health.
- General health: EPO helps support general health and wellbeing in both men and women.
No added sucrose, glucose, yeast, lactose, gluten, wheat, corn, salt or any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules a day with food
Children 2 – 6 years (for skin health): Give 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze in milk, juice or cereal)
Children 6 – 12 years (for skin health): Give 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze in milk, juice or cereal) or as recommended by your healthcare professional