Suitable for normal to oily skin
The combination of Tea Tree Oil and Salicylic Acid works perfectly for people with oily skin as it helps to balance oil on the skin, tackle body acne and also provides natural antibacterial protection.
Tea Tree Oil
- Antiseptic properties of tea tree oil may contribute to its ability to combat oily skin
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itchy skin.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling.
- Help the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer
- Helping the skin by decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation).
- This may decrease the number of pimples that form and speeds healing.