- Boosts immunity, joint and gut health.
- Ginger has powerful anti-viral & anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in promoting blood circulation, relieving stomach bloating and lowering blood cholesterol
- Red quinoa that is rich in protein and helps bowel movement.
- Wholegrains are good sources of complex carbohydrates that help in sustaining energy levels for long hours.
- Low in calories and diabetic friendly, won’t cause blood sugar spikes after consuming.
- It can be served as a breakfast, snack, supper or a meal replacement.
- Suitable for all ages (including vegetarians, pregnant mothers, diabetics, and individuals with high blood pressure and blood cholesterol).
Direction For Use:
- Add 3 scoops of powder to 150ml of warm or hot water, stir well & serve. Ice may be added as an option.