The La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 Serum is the first dermatological serum with 10% Vitamin B5.
With an efficient hydrating formula, the Cicaplast B5 serum has been specifically developed for dry skin prone to redness, and skin tightness or discomfort. When used daily, the dry skin serum helps hydrate and maintain the skin moisture barrier.
Enriched with a highly concentrated humectant Vitamin B5 to help increase hydration and reduce trans-epidermal water loss, the skin repair serum formula also contains HEPES to help stimulate skin renewal, reinforce the moisture barrier, and comfort skin. The formula includes ingredients that are known to support the skin against everyday environmental aggressors like air pollution, temperature changes, low humidity and dryness. It also helps with topical irritations such as over-use of active ingredients and superficial skin procedures. The combination of hydrating and repair ingredients is also beneficial for skin impacted by lifestyle changes (lack of sleep, stress, poor diet)
- La Roche-Posay have formulated the Cicaplast serum for dry sensitive skin but is also ideal to use on all skin types.
- Use the skin repair serum daily for best results.
- Suitable for use on post-superficial skin procedures on face.
The La Roche-Posay Cicaplast serum for dry skin has been dermatologically tested to ensure suitability of the serum for sensitive skin types. The formula is hypoallergenic, fragrance free and non-comedogenic making it suitable for all skin types that need the added hydration and skin moisture barrier support.
The Cicaplast B5 Repair Serum Is:
- Fast absorbing
- Non-sticky finish
- Silky and Non-greasy texture
Please note, the skin repair serum forms a protective film on the skin upon application, however, can ensure a non-sticky lightweight feel to the skin.
Direction of Use:
- Apply 1-2 drops of this serum for dry, sensitive skin both morning and evening on face and neck on freshly cleansed face and before moisturiser.
- Gently press onto the face and neck until the serum is fully absorbed
- Avoid repeatedly massaging the face serum in circles.
- Wait at least 30 seconds before applying other skincare products.
- If using highly active ingredients in skincare routine
- Regularly use (Skin with tolerance) – use cicaplast B5 serum last.
- Starting to use (building up tolerance) – use cicaplast B5 serum first