VitaHealth Collagen Booster Plus is a premium skin supplement providing premium fish collagen with other skin-enhancing nutrients to promote youthful-looking and glowing skin.
- Hydrolysed fish collagen
- Boosts collagen production
- Promotes youthful-looking skin
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component of connective tissue found in the body – in skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone. Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues around the body.
- Fish collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein from fish collagen and 8% hydroxyproline (responsible for collagen stability) in each serve.
- Collagen Booster Plus contains type I collagen, the most abundant collagen type found in the body, predominantly found in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bone.
- Hydrolysed collagen is with low molecular weight, thus is easily digested and absorbed.
- Fish collagen or marine collagen is more absorbable than other animal sources of collagen.
- Rosehips and Acerola are fruits which is very nutritious and rich in vitamin C.
- Rosehips and Acerola support healthy collagen production.
- Rosehips and Acerola provides antioxidant support to combat oxidative damage from pollution and aging.
- Horsetail provides silica which is required for the production of collagen.
- Collagen Booster Plus helps to promote collagen production and replenishes lost or declining levels of collagen, slowing down visible signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin and helps to stabilise and strengthen joints by preventing collagen breakdown.
Direction of Use:
Adults – Take 1 tablet, once daily, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.