VitaHealth Kids Multivits + Lysine & Inulin is a nutritional syrup which fills the nutritional gaps in growing children, enabling them to achieve their peak performance.
- 12 essential nutrients
- Supports children’s health
- Orange-flavoured syrup
- Vitamin A plays an important role in maintaining healthy growth.
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, aids in maintenance of growth and tissue differentiation.
- Vitamin B2, often referred to as riboflavin, facilitates key metabolic processes, helping to turn food into energy.
- Vitamin B3 plays a vital role in energy production.
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is required for the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cell.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which helps maintain healthy skin, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption of calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals that may lead to cellular damage and various health conditions.
- Folic acid aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Lysine is one of the primary building blocks of protein that supports growth in children.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid which cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- Inulin is a prebiotic which promotes growth of good bacteria and improves gastrointestinal health.
- Recommended for growing children, particularly those who do not consume a variety of foods.
Children 1-4 years old − 2.5ml, once daily.
Children >4 years old − 5ml, once daily.
After a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.