VitaHealth Probio-Dfenz features effective dosing (2 billion CFU) of probiotic Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) and vitamin D3 in convenient sachets.
- Relieves symptoms of eczema
- Strengthens body defence
- Enhances gut health
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V is a commonly used probiotic strain in infants, supported by over 40 published studies
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V is imported from Japan which has been granted FDA GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) status for food applications and infant formula
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V occurs naturally in the gut microbiota of healthy infants and adults
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V promotes bifidobacterial colonisation in the gut for optimal wellness
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V supports the body’s natural defence
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V has been proven to prevent or reduce the severity of allergic diseases, including atopic dermatitis (the most common form of eczema)
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V reduces the risk of developing asthma and prevents asthma-like symptoms in atopic dermatitis
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V improves the absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V maintains healthy intestinal microflora for improved digestive and colon health
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V reduces the adverse effects of antibiotics on intestinal microflora
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) are prebiotics which promote the growth of good bacteria and inhibit the harmful bacteria in the gut
- GOS and Bifidobacterium breve M-16V provides synbiotic effects for optimal gut health
- Vitamin D3 helps strengthen the immune system
- Vitamin D3 aids in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus for the formation of healthy bones and teeth
- No flavouring, colouring and preservatives
- No refrigeration required
- Easy to consume – can be taken directly
Direction of Use:
Adults – Take 1-2 sachets, once daily, before a meal.
Children of 4 years and above – Take 1 sachet, once daily, before a meal.
May consume directly from the sachet or mix with water or beverages. Not to be taken with hot foods and beverages.