VitaHealth Vitamins K2 + D3 combines two important fat-soluble vitamins to maintain health.
- Vitamins K2 and D3
- Promotes bone health
- Once-a-day dose
- Vitamin K is an essential, fat-soluble vitamin needed by the body for health.
- Vitamin K2 aids in bone maintenance.
- Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, is a fat-soluble vitamin which plays many important roles in the body.
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the naturally occurring form of vitamin D which is made by the skin upon sun exposure.
- Vitamin D3 facilitates the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, essential to build strong bones and teeth.
- Recommended for individuals who need extra nutrient for bone health.
Direction of Use:
Adults – Take 1 vegetable capsule, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.