VitaHealth Multivitamin+ is a comprehensive combination of vital vitamins and minerals for general well-being.
- 18 nutrients
- Maintains wellness
- Once-a-day dose
- Vitamin A plays an important role in maintaining health.
- Vitamin B1 aids in the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin B2 helps the body to utilise energy from food.
- Niacinamide, or vitamin B3 helps the body in the utilisation of energy from food.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to metabolise proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that helps maintain healthy bones, teeth and gums, as well as the general structure of the body. It is an antioxidant that protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and supports a healthy body.
- Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption of calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals that may lead to damage.
- Biotin helps to metabolise fats and carbohydrates.
- Calcium is essential for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Folic acid aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Iron is an essential trace mineral which is required in small amounts by the body. It helps in the formation of red blood cell.
- Copper helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Manganese helps maintain healthy bone structures, metabolises carbohydrates, fats and protein.
- Magnesium helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates.
- Selenium is an antioxidant that helps protect the body from free radicals.
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral essential for metabolising carbohydrates, fats and protein.
- Recommended for individuals with poor eating habits.
Direction of Use:
Adults – Take 1 tablet, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.