VitaHealth VitaEPA Fish Oil 1000mg is formulated with omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- 300mg omega-3 fatty acids
- Molecularly distilled for optimum purity
- Natural triglycerides
- Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
- EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs are important structural components that make up cell membranes; responsible for their integrity and fluidity.
- EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cells in the body.
- Molecularly distillation removes impurities and contaminants, providing high levels of purity and stability.
- Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.
Direction of Use:
Adults – Take 1 vegetable softgel, three times daily, after meals or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.