Fish oil is extracted from cold water fish, and is a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), which are classified as essential fatty acids as they cannot be manufactured in the body and must therefore be obtained from dietary sources.
Fish Oil provides an anti-inflammatory action within the body which may reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis. It is also important for cardiovascular health, the normal function of the eye, brain and nervous system.
To ensure you can take Healthy Care Fish Oil 1000 with confidence, Healthy Care regularly test their fish oil for mercury and only uses high quality fish oil without added artificial surfactants.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular and nervous system.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain and eye function
- Helps relieve symptoms of arthritis, swollen joints, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
As an Omega-3 supplement:
- Adults – Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children (from 6 years to 12 years) – Take 1 to 2 capsules daily (prick and squeeze into milk or juice), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children (under 6 years) – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Adults – Take up to 4 capsules 3 times daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional